ZENA ROMMETT FLOOR-BARRE FOUNDATION, FOUNDED 1968 NYC
Dancer, Melinda Jackson
PLAYA DEL CARMEN, MEXICO
FEBRUARY 19 - 23, 2020
STUDIO: COPPELIAS' BALLET & COMPANY PLAYA DEL CARMEN
30 AVENIDA NTE. COL. CENTRO AVENIDA PLAYA DEL CARMEN, MEXICO
Please make plans to join us for Zena's 100th Year Birthday Celebration on Saturday, August 8th, 2020
Accepted applicants can make
secured payments using Pay Pal
or a major credit card.
Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation, provided that the following conditions are met:
1) Floor-Barre® teacher must be certified by The Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation during the tri-annual summer Certifications.
2) A Floor-Barre® teacher, after initial certification, must renew certification in February, July or August if he or she intends to teach Floor-Barre® anytime on his or her own reconnaissance during the twelve months following.
3) Non-renewal of certification for more than one year renders certification out of date and the teacher’s certification would be deemed inactive.
4) A Floor-Barre® teacher must acknowledge Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundationas trademark-holder and copyright-owner in all advertisements, schedules and announcements. Suggested wording: “John Doe is an active, certified Floor-Barre® teacher in good standing with Floor-Barre® Foundation, the registered trademark holder under US Patent Law, teaching copyrighted curriculum, Zena Rommett, Copyright-owner.”
5) Floor-Barre® teacher must maintain an active web link with the Zena Rommett website so that a representative of Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation may from time to time observe such public classes.
6) All movement/written material for Floor-Barre® is copyrighted under copyright laws. The term (or any variant) of Floor-Barre® and copyrighted material© are the sole property of the Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation and can be used only with written permission from Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
Europe (2020 Barcelona) $1100 (four days)
New York City $1200 (four days)
Mexico $1000 (four days)
Pre-Certification Intensive (PCI): Required for first time participants and for those that let their certification expire for a year or longer
PCI Fee: $300
Refresher PCI Fee: $150 for participants re-certifying. Pre-Certification Intensive is offered on Wednesdays,(Europe) 7/22/2020; (New York) 8/5/2020; & (Mexico 2021 ~ DTBD)
RE-Certification: Continual certification is available
Tuition: 2nd & 3rd year $600; 4th year $500; 5th through the 10th year $550 & includes PCI Fee.
The Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation offers Floor-Barre® Certification tri-annually every winter in Latin America and every summer in Europe (July), in New York City (August) and in Latin America (February). Join Camille Rommett and the Floor-Barre® Mentors, who travel from around the world, for a unique opportunity to share the originator of Floor-Barre®, Zena Rommett's insights and teachings of the world renowned and respected Floor-Barre® Technique.
Zena revolutionized dance training with her gentle, yet highly effective, therapeutic method. Floor-Barre® utilizes the floor, without the pressure of gravity, to correct and refine body alignment, strengthen joints, as well as addressing musculoskeletal functions. A pioneer in injury prevention and rehabilitation, Zena Rommett’s work is recommended by notable medical practitioners.