ZENA ROMMETT FLOOR-BARRE FOUNDATION, FOUNDED 1968 NYC
Dancer, Melinda Jackson
STUDIO: COPPELIAS' BALLET & COMPANY
CALLE 14 NORTE, ENTRE 35 Y 30 AVE. NTE. PLAYA DEL CARMEN
PLAYA DEL CARMEN, MEXICO
FEBRUARY 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25, 2018
Accepted applicants can make
secured payments using Pay Pal
or a major credit card.
Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation, provided that the following conditions are met:
1) Floor-Barre® teacher must be certified by The Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation during the tri-annual summer Certifications.
2) A Floor-Barre® teacher, after initial certification, must renew certification in February, July or August if he or she intends to teach Floor-Barre® anytime on his or her own reconnaissance during the twelve months following.
3) Non-renewal of certification for more than one year renders certification out of date and the teacher’s certification would be deemed inactive.
4) A Floor-Barre® teacher must acknowledge Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundationas trademark-holder and copyright-owner in all advertisements, schedules and announcements. Suggested wording: “John Doe is an active, certified Floor-Barre® teacher in good standing with Floor-Barre® Foundation, the registered trademark holder under US Patent Law, teaching copyrighted curriculum, Zena Rommett, Copyright-owner.”
5) Floor-Barre® teacher must maintain an active web link with the Zena Rommett website so that a representative of Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation may from time to time observe such public classes.
6) All movement/written material for Floor-Barre® is copyrighted under copyright laws. The term (or any variant) of Floor-Barre® and copyrighted material© are the sole property of the Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation and can be used only with written permission from Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
The Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation offers Floor-Barre® Certification tri-annually every winter in Latin America and every summer in Europe (July), in New York City (August) and in Latin America. Join Camille Rommett and the Floor-Barre® Mentors, who travel from around the world, for a unique opportunity to share the originator of Floor-Barre®, Zena Rommett's insights and teachings of the world renowned and respected Floor-Barre® Technique.
Zena revolutionized dance training with her gentle, yet highly effective, therapeutic method. Floor-Barre® utilizes the floor, without the pressure of gravity, to correct and refine body alignment, strengthen joints, as well as addressing musculoskeletal functions. A pioneer in injury prevention and rehabilitation, Zena Rommett’s work is recommended by notable medical practitioners.