PLAYA DEL CARMEN, MEXICO
FEBRUARY 2020 DTBD
STUDIO: COPPELIAS' BALLET & COMPANY PLAYA DEL CARMEN
30 AVENIDA NTE. COL. CENTRO AVENIDA PLAYA DEL CARMEN, MEXICO
Accepted applicants can make
secured payments using Pay Pal
or a major credit card.
Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation, provided that the following conditions are met:
1) Floor-Barre® teacher must be certified by The Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation during the tri-annual summer Certifications.
2) A Floor-Barre® teacher, after initial certification, must renew certification in February, July or August if he or she intends to teach Floor-Barre® anytime on his or her own reconnaissance during the twelve months following.
3) Non-renewal of certification for more than one year renders certification out of date and the teacher’s certification would be deemed inactive.
4) A Floor-Barre® teacher must acknowledge Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundationas trademark-holder and copyright-owner in all advertisements, schedules and announcements. Suggested wording: “John Doe is an active, certified Floor-Barre® teacher in good standing with Floor-Barre® Foundation, the registered trademark holder under US Patent Law, teaching copyrighted curriculum, Zena Rommett, Copyright-owner.”
5) Floor-Barre® teacher must maintain an active web link with the Zena Rommett website so that a representative of Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation may from time to time observe such public classes.
6) All movement/written material for Floor-Barre® is copyrighted under copyright laws. The term (or any variant) of Floor-Barre® and copyrighted material© are the sole property of the Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation and can be used only with written permission from Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
Europe (2019 Rome) $1100 (four days)
New York City $1200 (four days)
Mexico $1000 (four days)
Pre-Certification Intensive (PCI): Required for first time and Level II participants.
PCI Fee: $300
Refresher PCI Fee: $150 for participants re-certifying. Pre-Certification Intensive is offered on Wednesdays,(Europe) 7/17/2019; (New York) 8/7/2019; & (Mexico 2/2020 ~ DTBD)
RE-Certification: Continual certification is available
Tuition: 2nd & 3rd year $600; 4th year $500; 5th through the 10th year $550 & includes PCI Fee.
The Zena Rommett Floor-Barre Foundation offers Floor-Barre® Certification tri-annually every winter in Latin America and every summer in Europe (July), in New York City (August) and in Latin America (February). Join Camille Rommett and the Floor-Barre® Mentors, who travel from around the world, for a unique opportunity to share the originator of Floor-Barre®, Zena Rommett's insights and teachings of the world renowned and respected Floor-Barre® Technique.
Zena revolutionized dance training with her gentle, yet highly effective, therapeutic method. Floor-Barre® utilizes the floor, without the pressure of gravity, to correct and refine body alignment, strengthen joints, as well as addressing musculoskeletal functions. A pioneer in injury prevention and rehabilitation, Zena Rommett’s work is recommended by notable medical practitioners.
ZENA ROMMETT FLOOR-BARRE FOUNDATION, FOUNDED 1968 NYC
Dancer, Melinda Jackson